The HQZ-D 2010 is a freestanding lift and transfer unit that is mounted between two independent conveyors. Traditionally this unit would be used to transfer a pallet between two conveyors running in opposing directions parallel to each other. However, it can also be used transfer pallets between two conveyors, in series, running in the same direction – which is helpful when the conveyor line needs to fit around existing obstructions.
- Free standing module, mounted between the lanes of two independent conveyors
- Designed for right angle transfers
- 25 mm wide timing belts
- Guidance using linear bearings and guide rods
- Cylinder sensing (optional)
- Loads: up to 300 lbs.
- Speeds: up to 90 fpm
- Pallets: 400 x 400 mm to 1,200 x 1,200 mm