Vertical transfer units are designed to move pallets between conveyors at various elevations. Available in a variety of conveyor types with any number of vertical stop locations, the KHL 2010 is the workhorse of over-under conveyor systems.
- Designed to move pallets between multiple elevations
- Pneumatic, or electric, lifting and lowering options
- Adjustable vertical speed
- Features various conveyor types and options
- Polycarbonate or wire mesh safety guarding with an access door (optional)
- Loads: up to 250 lbs.
- Maximum vertical stroke, pneumatic version, of 1,000 mm
- Maximum vertical stroke, electric version, 4,000 mm